About NJ Youth Soccer
This Association shall be known as The New Jersey State Youth Soccer Association, Inc., also referred to as the NJSYSA.
1. The purpose of the NJSYSA shall be to develop, promote, govern and provide non-profit, public educational soccer competition among the youth (under 19 years of age) within the State of New Jersey.
2. NJSYSA or its members will not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex or national origin.
1. The NJSYSA shall be an affiliate of, and comply with the authority of, the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Youth Soccer Association (USYSA).
2. NJSYSA will not join any organization that has requirements that conflict with the
Federation’s articles, bylaws, policies and requirements.
IV. TAX EXEMPT STATUS
NJSYSA shall maintain its tax-exempt status under the Internal Revenue Code.
V. GOVERNING AUTHORITY
1. The NJSYSA shall be governed by a Board of Directors and by the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors.
2. The USSF articles of incorporation, bylaws, policies, and requirements take precedence over and supersede the governing documents and decisions of New Jersey State Youth Soccer Association and its members to the extent applicable under New Jersey state law. NJSYSA and its members will abide by those articles, bylaws, policies, and requirements of USSF.
The Board of Directors shall be composed of:
A President, First Vice President, Second Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, State Registrar, Games Commissioner, State Recreational Commissioner, a Travel Commissioner for each area and a Recreational Area Commissioner for each area, and a Travel League Representative for each affiliated travel league and the immediate Past President of the NJSYSA as an ex officio member for a period of one year.